Bonanza is a unique facility offering dynamic and comprehensive programs that focus on the total health and wellness of participants of all ages. The dedicated professional staff at Bonanza understand that horseback riding can be used as both a competitive sport and therapeutic treatment, especially as a means of improving coordination, balance and strength. Equestrian classes serve to improve a child’s balance, self-control, sense of responsibility and self-confidence. In a safe and nurturing environment, students are taught how to take care of their assigned horse and control them at all times. Once students learn the basics of Paso Fino riding, they’re encouraged and guided to participate in numerous competitions. Additionally, Bonanza provides excellent Summer Camp programs, Nutrition Awareness classes, Yoga and various other fitness classes to promote healthy lifestyles.
EVENTS & PROGRAMS
Host life’s most important moments at Bonanza Equestrian Center. Your special occasions deserve the world-famous attention to detail provided by our hospitable and versatile staff of professionals. Whether you are planning a birthday celebration, family reunion or holiday party, Bonanza is the perfect location for your friends, family or colleagues.
Bonanza is the perfect destination for horse lovers, families, students or those simply seeking a unique and enjoyable experience! Our experienced team of professionals include certified equestrian trainers, Paso Fino experts, educators, instructors and nutritionists.
• Over 5 acres of groomed canal-side grounds with dozens of large shade trees, ample parking, stadium-style lighting, surround-sound music system and more!
• Numerous well ventilated stables with prize-winning Paso Fino horses
• Paddocks and clean stables
• Air-conditioned tack room and comfortable wash bays
• Large Paso Fino riding arena, large covered round pen and training rings
• Safe riding trails
• Large Tiki-Huts with barbecue grill and sound system
• Petting Farm with various exotic animals
• A pontoon boat providing canal nature tours
• Fun train rides for kids
• Inflatable rides for children
• Gazebos with comfortable seating areas with fire pits and wood decks
• Large air-conditioned Meeting Rooms with multi-media equipment where Nutrition classes, Yoga for Kids, Zumba and numerous other programs and classes take place.
• Outdoor scenic gardens